Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone!!
We don’t have a lake house and we don’t have a boat, sooo Labor Day = fall. Because if you aren’t going on vacation or doing a lake trip, isn’t summer just over then? It means the start of football season and all things fall in the Kemper house!
I’m such a fan of these holiday weekends because it means great sales to shop, and with the turn of the season right around the corner, it’s the time to STOCK UP! Here’s the scoop on the best things to buy over the next few days:
- 40% off at Abercrombie until September 3rd. ALL JEANS ARE 50% OFF! Huge fan of these gems 🙂
- 40% off at Abercrombie Kids through September 3rd.
- 40% off at Loft in stores or online using code LABORDAY
Oh hey, bow details!
- 50% off all jeans, dresses, tees, sweatshirts at Old Navy through September 6th + 20% off online orders today!
Might live in this — and for $9?! Okay!
- 75% off at Draper James between September 2-4th…because who doesn’t love all things Reese Witherspoon??
This is the time, guys!! There are so many amazing sales on all things home this weekend, and according to http://www.lifehacker.com, this is the key time to purchase: Large appliances (new models come out this month so all last year’s get marked wayyy down), grills, and lawnmowers.
Here are some of my favorites!
- Take an additional 15% off sale items at AllModern using code SHUCKS – If you haven’t looked through this site, you have to go ASAP!
- Save up to 70% off furniture and decor at Wayfair
- Take up to 70% off at Pottery Barn sale items
- Target has plenty of home on sale — all online!
- 30% off home items – bath, bedding, rugs, and more
- 30% off + extra 15% off furniture
- 30% off + extra 15% off patio items
- 15% off Casper mattresses
- Go on to RetailMeNot now through September 3rd to get:
As I keep coming across great deals, I’ll keep adding to this list! Happy Shopping and Happy Rachel Kemper’s First Weekend of Fall! 🙂