Delicious Turkey Sheet Pan Nachos
Irresistible loaded nachos that will be a huge crowd-pleaser for everyone, big and small! Just layer ingredients, bake, and DONE!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1- 1.25 oz package of taco seasoning
- 1- 12 oz bag of your favorite restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen or canned
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 big dollops of sour cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat large sheet pan with olive oil baking spray. Set aside.
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium to high heat. Add ground turkey and garlic. Brown ground turkey, crumbling the turkey as it cooks, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
Scatter tortilla chips in a single layer over prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, corn, and cheese.
Place in preheated oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 5-6 minutes.
Top with salsa, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and cilantro. Put generous dollops of sour cream in the middle of the nachos and serve immediately. You'll want to get dibs on the best chips right away!
- Ground beef, chicken, or pork can be substituted for this recipe.
- Black beans can be layered with the corn and cheese, prior to cooking. We just aren't bean fans around my house.
- Add more of a kick with a sliced jalapeno while layering on all your favorite toppings.
- Be creative, layer on your family favorites, and enjoy your own nacho creation!