Whoo! Christmas decorations are selling out already and it’s only November 2nd, guys. Yesterday I was taking down my Halloween decorations and I took a break to buy a few more of my favorite garlands…and they were already sold out! One minute I’m waiting for them to go on sale and the next minute, they’re GONE!
Great Christmas decor is getting snagged earlier this year than ever before, and it’s the good ones that are flying off the shelves quickly. One area in particular that is selling out in stores and online are the great holiday garlands. The ones that look and feel like real garland. The ones that are full without layering them and stuffing them with stems and pine cones and random fluff. Ya know, the real good ones that can last forever…and you actually WANT to last forever.
Some of you may not be ready to switch to Christmas just yet, and that’s okay. But if you’re in the market for some quality garland this year, it’s a buy now and put up later situation. Things are truly flying off the shelves and you’ll be stuck if you wait on these too long.
I’ll be adding this on my Instagram today and then I’ll continue to update as garland comes in and out of stock throughout the season!
- Home Sweet Home Garland // 6′ on sale for $72
- Norfolk Pine Natural Touch Garland // BACK IN STOCK!!! My absolute favorite garland!! I’ll be putting this up on my stairs this year.
- Holiday Time 9-Foot Artificial Sonoma Cypress Evergreen Christmas Garland // The reviews are amazing on this garland! 9′ for only $20!
- Annada 108” in. Lighted Faux Spruce Garland // On sale of $39!
- Faux Cryptomeria Garland // This WILL SELL OUT! This garland is a huge hit all over Instagram and Pinterest and sells out year after year.
- Faux Cypress Garland 72″ // One of the most realistic garlands I’ve ever seen!
- Real Touch Cedar Holiday Greens Garland – 48″ // A great smaller option for those tighter spaces on a table top, above your kitchen sink, or draping over a mirror.
- Long Needle Pine with Artificial Juniper Garland – Studio McGee // I bought two of these to add to my mantle this year. I love the texture of these!!
I hope you were able to be inspired by a new garland this year or found the perfect one you’ve been dreaming of. I’ll be decorating my mantle and staircase in the coming days and I can’t wait to show you how these beautiful garlands really are!